In any system, when molecules are under stress and pressure, they begin to perturbate. The higher the pressure the greater the frequency of perturbation.
This is unsustainable.
At some stage, unable to be predicted, the molecules will reach a threshold of perturbation, and they will transform into new molecules. This action will release significant energy.
The transformation is irreversible.
This process as defined by Ilya Prigogine won him a Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 1977. He called it the theory of dissipative structures.
A human system, be that the individual or a defined collective, undergo the same process.
When high degrees of perturbation occur, creating emotion, stress, distress, if the pressure on us persists, there will come an unpredictable time when we will transform to a higher order and in the process release significant energy.
This process is irreversible. We will not be able to go back to our previous state.
The transformation could be an increase in fields of intelligence – from emotional to physical to intellectual to spiritual to moral.
It might also be in our world view and stage of developement.
We do not transform without going through this type of process. It is uncomfortable. Unpredictable. Irreversible. Energy as emotion and kinetics are released.
If we want a world with a future, if we want different, better, if we want to evolve our own capacity and capability towards a higher state, then perturbation is a pre-requisite. This is the nature of syntropy.
Photo taken July 2nd, 2019
Beauty if best when shared. Your friends and colleagues might be delighted to receive a daily Beauty antidote to the current news cycle. They can sign up here
About Dr Christine McDougall
A STEWARD TO MAP MAKERS – TO ENTREPRENEURS AND LEADERS WHO ARE WRITING THE NEW MAPS FOR THEIR ENTERPRISE FOR A WORLD WITH A FUTURE
Christine is an internationally recognised facilitator, practitioner, teacher coach, and authority in integrative systems design, human relational design, deep wealth design and regenerative enterprises. She has held large multi-stakeholder initiatives towards a better future or all, managing diversity, complexity and various stages of human development.
As the principal of 2:23AM – She works with leaders and enterprises globally who have a commitment to being the pioneers of enterprise change. Christine has the ability to completely re-imagine business, its role in our world, and its potential for a future for all humans. She experiences a deeper level of truth than most through applying synergetics (Buckminster Fuller’s anticipatory design science), and has a way of articulating this so others can see it as well. Christine questions the most basic assumptions that drive our complex systems and can map that back to what is needed today. She is committed to the creation of one million (to start) Syntropic enterprises = enterprises that enable a higher order. By nature they evoke gravity (attraction) and coherence towards an eternally regenerative Universe.
To learn more visit www.223am.com
P.S. Whenever you’re ready… here are 5 ways I can help you steward your enterprise for a world with a future.
1. Purchase the ebook, Speak the Truth for just $10. Our most important work is in human to human relationships. Often the greatest pain of our lives is when these relationships at home and in our work break down. This is a powerful tool that has restored the human connection in many of the most broken relationships. The 7 step process covered in Speak the Truth has been delivered to thousands around the world.
2. Masterclasses – (1) Unplanning Obsolescence, (2) Enterprise Architecture and (4) Syntropic Enterprise Design and Strategy. These three Masterclasses make up a new school of business and enterprise design for a world with a future. For more;
3. Enterprise Architecture Launchpad – a four day intensive experience for enterprise teams of up to twenty to shift towards becoming a Syntropic Enterprise. For more information.
4. The Global Constellation of MapMakers designing enterprise for a world with a future. A community of MapMakers and Starwalkers supporting each other on designing Syntropic Enterprise. Read more here.
5. Off-site retreats for Steward leaders in the process of deep change. Be this change personal, at the enterprise level, or both. Rather than a “health retreat/spa” step into a space that enables both self refection and other refection towards the fullest expression of your Pattern Integrity in the world. To apply.
Beauty Of Beginnings
365 days, daily glorious sunrise photo and short contemplation. Subscribe for more beauty in your inbox.