Simplicity and awe
Simplicity looks easy.
But it is not.
Simplicity requires removing everything that is not necessary.
When we are working on complex or complicated problems, presenting a simple solution takes hours, days, week, months, years of interrogation, understanding, different perspectives, expansion and contraction…until…unpredicted, there arrives the simplicity that holds within it the entire complexity.
This point requires our own capacity to reorder. Until the very moment of simplicity we were not capable of holding it. Until the moment of simplicity the field into which simplicity is born was not capable of holding it.
And then we all go…this looks so obvious. How did we not see this before?
This is true art. Beautiful design. Real innovation. Thinking as a practise. And the poetry of the mystics.
Within the simplicity all of the work of arrival is present, embedded in its Pattern Integrity. The effort, the thought, the tension of the creation.
It renders awe.
As does the morning sun.
Photo taken July 28th, 2019
Beauty if best when shared. Your friends and colleagues might be delighted to receive a daily Beauty antidote to the current news cycle. They can sign up here
About Dr Christine McDougall
A STEWARD TO MAP MAKERS – TO ENTREPRENEURS AND LEADERS WHO ARE WRITING THE NEW MAPS FOR THEIR ENTERPRISE FOR A WORLD WITH A FUTURE
Christine is an internationally recognised facilitator, practitioner, teacher coach, and authority in integrative systems design, human relational design, deep wealth design and regenerative enterprises. She has held large multi-stakeholder initiatives towards a better future or all, managing diversity, complexity and various stages of human development.
As the principal of 2:23AM – She works with leaders and enterprises globally who have a commitment to being the pioneers of enterprise change. Christine has the ability to completely re-imagine business, its role in our world, and its potential for a future for all humans. She experiences a deeper level of truth than most through applying synergetics (Buckminster Fuller’s anticipatory design science), and has a way of articulating this so others can see it as well. Christine questions the most basic assumptions that drive our complex systems and can map that back to what is needed today. She is committed to the creation of one million (to start) Syntropic enterprises = enterprises that enable a higher order. By nature they evoke gravity (attraction) and coherence towards an eternally regenerative Universe.
To learn more visit www.223am.com
P.S. Whenever you’re ready… here are 5 ways I can help you steward your enterprise for a world with a future.
1. Purchase the ebook, Speak the Truth for just $10. Our most important work is in human to human relationships. Often the greatest pain of our lives is when these relationships at home and in our work break down. This is a powerful tool that has restored the human connection in many of the most broken relationships. The 7 step process covered in Speak the Truth has been delivered to thousands around the world.
2. Masterclasses – (1) Unplanning Obsolescence, (2) Enterprise Architecture and (4) Syntropic Enterprise Design and Strategy. These three Masterclasses make up a new school of business and enterprise design for a world with a future. For more;
3. Enterprise Architecture Launchpad – a four day intensive experience for enterprise teams of up to twenty to shift towards becoming a Syntropic Enterprise. For more information.
4. The Global Constellation of MapMakers designing enterprise for a world with a future. A community of MapMakers and Starwalkers supporting each other on designing Syntropic Enterprise. Read more here.
5. Off-site retreats for Steward leaders in the process of deep change. Be this change personal, at the enterprise level, or both. Rather than a “health retreat/spa” step into a space that enables both self refection and other refection towards the fullest expression of your Pattern Integrity in the world. To apply.
Beauty Of Beginnings
365 days, daily glorious sunrise photo and short contemplation. Subscribe for more beauty in your inbox.