One person one vote..but does this work?
Pure democracy, which is far from what we currently have anywhere, is based on one person, one vote.
Which means that Adolf Hitler gets the same vote as the Dali Lama.
When we have a world stacked with a majority of Hitler equivalents, then we would literally (or we are) going backwards.
The arrow of evolutions seeks other ways where wisdom can lead.
Fortunately we have devised rigorous assessments that determine an individuals moral, ethical, spiritual and cognitive lines of development. (Plus others as needed) A significant but still flawed advance on the IQ test.
Perhaps in a representative democracy the starting place for public service might be a rigorous assessment. Only those with benchmarked intelligences in multiple domains pass to the next stage. Including but limited to empathy and compassion.
Followed by an apprenticeship that is fully transparent in the public domain.
And then the vote.
Throw in some very clear rules and agreements, including having all campaign funds be taken from the taxpayer fund and equal to all, again with 100% transparency. (Can we please take the absence money out of politics?)
And limited terms for all, including a sliding exit out of office, where they can find other work, not become dependant on the ‘after’ pay (because it won’t be there) and participate in the wisdom and knowledge transfer to the incoming candidates.
This is not perfect, as no system would be.
But it might create a world led by wise people seeking to truly serve others, who have demonstrated their commitment through the ‘extended’ rigorous and transparent application process towards the future wellbeing of all humans and Earth.
Photo taken July 23rd, 2019
Beauty if best when shared. Your friends and colleagues might be delighted to receive a daily Beauty antidote to the current news cycle. They can sign up here
About Dr Christine McDougall
A STEWARD TO MAP MAKERS – TO ENTREPRENEURS AND LEADERS WHO ARE WRITING THE NEW MAPS FOR THEIR ENTERPRISE FOR A WORLD WITH A FUTURE
Christine is an internationally recognised facilitator, practitioner, teacher coach, and authority in integrative systems design, human relational design, deep wealth design and regenerative enterprises. She has held large multi-stakeholder initiatives towards a better future or all, managing diversity, complexity and various stages of human development.
As the principal of 2:23AM – She works with leaders and enterprises globally who have a commitment to being the pioneers of enterprise change. Christine has the ability to completely re-imagine business, its role in our world, and its potential for a future for all humans. She experiences a deeper level of truth than most through applying synergetics (Buckminster Fuller’s anticipatory design science), and has a way of articulating this so others can see it as well. Christine questions the most basic assumptions that drive our complex systems and can map that back to what is needed today. She is committed to the creation of one million (to start) Syntropic enterprises = enterprises that enable a higher order. By nature they evoke gravity (attraction) and coherence towards an eternally regenerative Universe.
To learn more visit www.223am.com
P.S. Whenever you’re ready… here are 5 ways I can help you steward your enterprise for a world with a future.
1. Purchase the ebook, Speak the Truth for just $10. Our most important work is in human to human relationships. Often the greatest pain of our lives is when these relationships at home and in our work break down. This is a powerful tool that has restored the human connection in many of the most broken relationships. The 7 step process covered in Speak the Truth has been delivered to thousands around the world.
2. Masterclasses – (1) Unplanning Obsolescence, (2) Enterprise Architecture and (4) Syntropic Enterprise Design and Strategy. These three Masterclasses make up a new school of business and enterprise design for a world with a future. For more;
3. Enterprise Architecture Launchpad – a four day intensive experience for enterprise teams of up to twenty to shift towards becoming a Syntropic Enterprise. For more information.
4. The Global Constellation of MapMakers designing enterprise for a world with a future. A community of MapMakers and Starwalkers supporting each other on designing Syntropic Enterprise. Read more here.
5. Off-site retreats for Steward leaders in the process of deep change. Be this change personal, at the enterprise level, or both. Rather than a “health retreat/spa” step into a space that enables both self refection and other refection towards the fullest expression of your Pattern Integrity in the world. To apply.
Beauty Of Beginnings
365 days, daily glorious sunrise photo and short contemplation. Subscribe for more beauty in your inbox.