On leadership and responsibility
Pollution has been cheaper than responsibility.
To be responsible is to be able to see the whole field, and to know that with this act, ripples will affect these areas for this long. Responsibility pairs with comprehensive consideration.
Yet the structures that make the world go around are designed for short term, endless growth, and winner takes all.
Can a leader in this time pretend ignorance of their acts and decisions and hide behind the human made systems that says endless growth, monetary accumulation, extraction to extinction, and all forms or exploitation are simply how things are done?
I think the time has passed to pretend ignorance.
But what to do? This is the question.
We are at a new frontier of how we support all human and earth thriving. Our old models are not serving a future for anyone, even those with financial wealth and political power.
It is time to turn ninety degrees, to look to a future that includes new models, like Doughnut Economics, to design new ways to co-ordinate human enterprise, to create new forms of currency that enable long term consideration and increased Common Wealth for all, and to design new methods of political stewardship that removes all forms of contamination from winner takes all energies.
Using the gifts we are so abundantly endowed with, we can do this.
The question is…will we?
This is my work. This is Syntropic Enterprise. Please join me in this needed collaboration.
Photo taken July 22nd, 2019
Beauty if best when shared. Your friends and colleagues might be delighted to receive a daily Beauty antidote to the current news cycle. They can sign up here
About Dr Christine McDougall
A STEWARD TO MAP MAKERS – TO ENTREPRENEURS AND LEADERS WHO ARE WRITING THE NEW MAPS FOR THEIR ENTERPRISE FOR A WORLD WITH A FUTURE
Christine is an internationally recognised facilitator, practitioner, teacher coach, and authority in integrative systems design, human relational design, deep wealth design and regenerative enterprises. She has held large multi-stakeholder initiatives towards a better future or all, managing diversity, complexity and various stages of human development.
As the principal of 2:23AM – She works with leaders and enterprises globally who have a commitment to being the pioneers of enterprise change. Christine has the ability to completely re-imagine business, its role in our world, and its potential for a future for all humans. She experiences a deeper level of truth than most through applying synergetics (Buckminster Fuller’s anticipatory design science), and has a way of articulating this so others can see it as well. Christine questions the most basic assumptions that drive our complex systems and can map that back to what is needed today. She is committed to the creation of one million (to start) Syntropic enterprises = enterprises that enable a higher order. By nature they evoke gravity (attraction) and coherence towards an eternally regenerative Universe.
To learn more visit www.223am.com
P.S. Whenever you’re ready… here are 5 ways I can help you steward your enterprise for a world with a future.
1. Purchase the ebook, Speak the Truth for just $10. Our most important work is in human to human relationships. Often the greatest pain of our lives is when these relationships at home and in our work break down. This is a powerful tool that has restored the human connection in many of the most broken relationships. The 7 step process covered in Speak the Truth has been delivered to thousands around the world.
2. Masterclasses – (1) Unplanning Obsolescence, (2) Enterprise Architecture and (4) Syntropic Enterprise Design and Strategy. These three Masterclasses make up a new school of business and enterprise design for a world with a future. For more;
3. Enterprise Architecture Launchpad – a four day intensive experience for enterprise teams of up to twenty to shift towards becoming a Syntropic Enterprise. For more information.
4. The Global Constellation of MapMakers designing enterprise for a world with a future. A community of MapMakers and Starwalkers supporting each other on designing Syntropic Enterprise. Read more here.
5. Off-site retreats for Steward leaders in the process of deep change. Be this change personal, at the enterprise level, or both. Rather than a “health retreat/spa” step into a space that enables both self refection and other refection towards the fullest expression of your Pattern Integrity in the world. To apply.
Beauty Of Beginnings
365 days, daily glorious sunrise photo and short contemplation. Subscribe for more beauty in your inbox.