Celebrating the worthy
I dream of a day when we celebrate the good, the true and the beautiful.
Not false gods of profit off the backs of humans, animals, earth.
Celebrate and elevate acts of service to others. Kindness. Consideration.
Elevate kindness and people who live kindness as the arbiters of power.
Ensure deep wisdom is evident in our leadership.
Have as a non-negotiable leadership that demonstrates comprehensive consideration, respect for all humanity, and the capacity to put aside petty egoic posturing.
Design models of enterprise that place the all-in-wellbeing of humans, Earth, the animals, our forests, life – as central to their success. I call them Syntropic Enterprise.
Tired am I of the elevation of false gods of obscene financial wealth, of models of business that require dehumanisation, manipulation, coercion, extraction, exploitation. (Which means almost all models of our current business-as-usual/politics-as-usual) The world is tilting in the shadow of nasty – of greed, excess, short termism – the needle of polarity gone too far from possible resolution.
A reset – harsh, cruel – is immanent.
I am a proud idealist. If the dream of celebrating the good, the true and the beautiful is not the dream I dedicate my days to, I do not see the point in my existence.
There is enough beauty, goodness and truth alive to nourish me as we turn towards the co-creation of a better world.
Photo taken July 14th, 2019
Beauty if best when shared. Your friends and colleagues might be delighted to receive a daily Beauty antidote to the current news cycle. They can sign up here
About Dr Christine McDougall
A STEWARD TO MAP MAKERS – TO ENTREPRENEURS AND LEADERS WHO ARE WRITING THE NEW MAPS FOR THEIR ENTERPRISE FOR A WORLD WITH A FUTURE
Christine is an internationally recognised facilitator, practitioner, teacher coach, and authority in integrative systems design, human relational design, deep wealth design and regenerative enterprises. She has held large multi-stakeholder initiatives towards a better future or all, managing diversity, complexity and various stages of human development.
As the principal of 2:23AM – She works with leaders and enterprises globally who have a commitment to being the pioneers of enterprise change. Christine has the ability to completely re-imagine business, its role in our world, and its potential for a future for all humans. She experiences a deeper level of truth than most through applying synergetics (Buckminster Fuller’s anticipatory design science), and has a way of articulating this so others can see it as well. Christine questions the most basic assumptions that drive our complex systems and can map that back to what is needed today. She is committed to the creation of one million (to start) Syntropic enterprises = enterprises that enable a higher order. By nature they evoke gravity (attraction) and coherence towards an eternally regenerative Universe.
To learn more visit www.223am.com
P.S. Whenever you’re ready… here are 5 ways I can help you steward your enterprise for a world with a future.
1. Purchase the ebook, Speak the Truth for just $10. Our most important work is in human to human relationships. Often the greatest pain of our lives is when these relationships at home and in our work break down. This is a powerful tool that has restored the human connection in many of the most broken relationships. The 7 step process covered in Speak the Truth has been delivered to thousands around the world.
2. Masterclasses – (1) Unplanning Obsolescence, (2) Enterprise Architecture and (4) Syntropic Enterprise Design and Strategy. These three Masterclasses make up a new school of business and enterprise design for a world with a future. For more;
3. Enterprise Architecture Launchpad – a four day intensive experience for enterprise teams of up to twenty to shift towards becoming a Syntropic Enterprise. For more information.
4. The Global Constellation of MapMakers designing enterprise for a world with a future. A community of MapMakers and Starwalkers supporting each other on designing Syntropic Enterprise. Read more here.
5. Off-site retreats for Steward leaders in the process of deep change. Be this change personal, at the enterprise level, or both. Rather than a “health retreat/spa” step into a space that enables both self refection and other refection towards the fullest expression of your Pattern Integrity in the world. To apply.
Beauty Of Beginnings
365 days, daily glorious sunrise photo and short contemplation. Subscribe for more beauty in your inbox.