[inlinetweet prefix=”” tweeter=”” suffix=””]Without a flow of quality energy we are never going to be exceptional. Never.[/inlinetweet]
Energy is, after all, the stuff that allows us to stay focused, do good work, be sharp.
So if being exceptional is of interest, then managing your energy is a priority. Right?
Here is how.
1. Eat good food, mostly fresh, mostly plant based…fruit and veggies…anything grown and made with love, love love…
2. Get at least 7-8 hours sleep.
3. Exercise every day. Preferably out doors in fresh air…nature.. Nature energizes…
4. Keep the main thing the main thing.
5. Do something you love each day that is completely not work related.
6. Spend time with the people you love. People and relationships are the foundation of life. Without them we are nothing.
After 6 weeks of constantly being on the go, 7 days a week, this last weekend was my first opportunity to pause, regroup, rest. I slept 10 hours a night for two nights, napped in the day, read magazines, watched a movie or two…allowed my energy to come back to centre. I am now fully re-charged. Hungry to get on with creating, engaging, designing…